Stay in the Know
News and Events
At REALTOR® University, we want to keep you connected to everything going on within our global campus, and in our industry. Here, we will provide frequent updates on the latest University developments, our accreditation progress, and what's going on in real estate as a whole.
Check out the latest news and events below, or click the get connected tab on the right to connect with us on your favorite social networks!
- Registration is now open for the next session of the Master of Real Estate degree program. The session begins July 8, 2013. Apply today!
- Master of Real Estate scholarships available. The next deadline to submit a scholarship application is August 2, 2013.
- Latest Video:
- New Graduate School Blog Announced. The blog will feature a variety of discussion topics, such as the online experience, skills and takeaways from courses, marketing and research. It will also feature faculty and student written posts. Visit RealtorU.com/blog for most recent posts.
- Article on the graduate program from the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®.
- The REALTOR® University recently approved a policy to create the Non-Degree Seeking Student category. These students must receive official permission from REALTOR® University administration. These students are able to take the same courses offered to degree seeking students without being enrolled in the degree program. Their official status is "non-degree seeking student," which means not enrolled in a degree program. They can take a maximum of four eight week sessions (12 credits). For additional information, call 855-786-6546 (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time: Monday – Friday). A bachelors degree is still required to enroll.
- 2013 Graduate Academic Catalog now available!